Wednesday, February 9, 2011

California Alcohol Catering License

Drambuie - The Spirit Lives On

next Monday I get my first Zivigehalt. And I even have some money in the account, it was time for something truly noble - for my circumstances almost luxurious - you might say. In recent weeks I have several times cast a furtive glance at a liquor in Edeka in Weidenhausen, striking me with his bottle and his noble label was immediately apparent. I'm talking about Drambuie. "A secret recipe of herbs, spices and heather honey, crafted with aged Scotch whiskey.", The label describes promising. That has let the curiosity of course even more and get a taste for more. Only the price of 19 € per 700ml bottle I have always been put off something and then let him wait a bit but still on the shelf. But who wants something good should also be willing to put some extra money to pay. Today I'm so accessible. Time for a more or less professional Tasting ^ ^:
first Opening:
Since I built shit. First, I overlooked that the lid of a fixation strips attached to the bottle neck was that you could pull off easily. Until I checked this, I pulled the bottle neck label together with the cover up. I had the bottle disfigured Oo! As I had noticed the strip and pulled off, I have again addressed. Everything was not so bad ^ ^.
second The smell:
Right ... ensure that as Scotch in it should be something unusual. It smells somewhat after cough syrup, with a full touch of herbs ... From somewhere I know that smell ... It is reminiscent of caraway, even almost anything to Southern Comfort . This has even more strange.
third The casting:
slightly viscous consistency, golden hue. I use a standard As a glass tumbler and fill it on to about 10-15ml. Looks great!
4th The taste:
is now:
I take a gulp and let it melt in your mouth so that it spreads nicely on the tongue. Let him spill a little back and forth. My God! Somehow the stuff ultrasüß! the liquor burns only very mild, despite its alcoholic content of 40 turns. It tastes as if I was clear liquid honey with a touch of Scotch whiskey drink, the whole secret "Herbs & Spices" come close too short, I taste only sweetness. that's almost too much! I swallow: a good and smooth finish, no Burnbacks, no burning in the esophagus. Yes, the good you can drink!
Conclusion: The Drambuie convinced
externally by its beautiful, mature, golden hue. Bottle label and complete the look. When drinking, he surprises with an extremely sweet taste. But it is precisely this also has its charm. He can enjoy pure well. Or use it for cocktails. I will probably stay with the former, and not regret the purchase:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment