Sunday, February 6, 2011

Should I Buy A Kitten With Conjunctivitis

People Passing By

I had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend. Except for the damn bubbles infection in my nose, I have now for about a week. I do not know what in the last Time is going on, but my body seems to be reaching its limits. Penultimate week, the lymph node infection, sores in the nose now! It makes me sick! I once nachgegoogelt and found what I suspected: There is actually a nasal form of herpes! Whether that's really all I know. It is certainly persistent, sometimes bleeding heavily when blowing your nose and it hurts! If that is not better now, I can already see the doctor and I can prescribe what!
still comes to a slight over-stimulation of my upper arm muscles, especially the right arm. Mind you I have started for the first time on Wednesday during training, when, after a short randori to warm up the arm suddenly has to . Pain A drawing, sometimes stabbing pain that comes directly from the arm and extends over the entire biceps / triceps. Constantly any aches and pains! Nevertheless, I have
yesterday morning, my second visit Jiu Jitsu seminar at the riot police in Kassel. And he was really good! It was mainly to punch, kick, locks and throwing techniques. A good concept, the class came up. Was fun =) night I was with some friends in Endbach on the 12 party, where I have made this time drivers. The party was okay and got spanked many years my old school classmates met again, although I thought I was getting too old for this Abifeiern be ^ ^ Overall a great evening. Especially because Fynn had previously invited me to his house before then we are together for over Endbach. Fynn was then 10th in the and 11 Class one of my best friends. After school I've barely heard of him and seen him only very rarely! I had him 2 weeks ago in the evening times when he had a birthday (my God, he is now already 24!). Since then, it seems as though from a now distant friends again a lot longer. At least we have identified that we will soon even want to go along with a few people eating steak ^ ^ yesterday, he always not a twist at the party and I talked as full of food. Hence the idea! That may now sound as if he had food as a hobby and would be thick, while the opposite is true: D Fynn's just a cool guy and I am happy to take the chance to roll with him anymore:) By the way: Now there first dinner! And then I'll
my tortured body in the bathtub once again to relax ^ ^ bring it sport is really murder? The first week as Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment