Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is Wrestling Sister Ok

Jackpot!

Today is my first real work began as a community service. Originally planned for the central laboratory, I was moved today to BMFZ , which also belongs to the Hospital! And work exactly in the department in which Marcel, Jan and Bryan! Is not that super cool? I now work until the end of July in just the department, working in my former Mitauszubildenden today as employees! Still to come I know some other faces from the Department already since we last but one week, that was the .. * Think *... twenty-first [21 ! have made] with the trainees and Marcel's and Jan's colleagues' ne little pub crawl in Marburg. This is really the best thing that could happen to me as Zivi ^ ^ It's really pretty cool! Today I helped with a bit of laboratory work. Let's see how this will develop. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment