Friday, February 4, 2011

Level 3 Floor Routine Music

Eighty Four

Zivi is now around. Conclusion: Genial ^ ^! When I got alone with Mr S and Mr B was in the break room, said men had a really fun idea, which resulted in a mega Lachflash then a friend of us. On the table were sweets, including distributed Mon Cherie, and someone had brought the were determined for all: you take a needle with 5 ml syringe, a Mon Cherie and a glass of cucumber (1). Now it catches the needle into a Mon Cherie and moves with the syringe to the liqueur (2). It disposed of the liqueur, draws on a few milliliters of fresh cucumber water and injected it into the punctured Mon Cherie, so that the package remains as intact and unremarkable (3). The rest of cucumber water ended up in a kiss foam lying around still on the table. The parcel must have been in any case quite surprised when this Mon Cherie landed in his mouth as he had when passing on a fast break room gemopst from the pack. Colleague said he had been caught. In any case, he must have had a rather surprised look on it and would go immediately towards toilet. So I also came to my portion laugh for today: D
It runs quite well in BMFZ, but I have so far worked only three days there.
intermediate term I was looking at Mr. Fey next door in chemistry and I've picked up my test results that do not land in my home in the post box, but with him in the office. I passed my training as a whole chemical laboratory with 84 points. So it is a thick 2. I alone had 97 points in the practical part of the audit, part 2 (Yeah!). Worse, however, was part of the WQ-in theory. Why am I cut off so bad , I do not know law. What the hell, I'm happy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment