Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How Long Can Soup Sit Out

Ozzy Osbourne - Walk On Water



I met a magic man,
who had a daughter
She learned her lessons well,
but still i taught her
She followed willingly,
as lambs to slaughter
We shared forbidden fruits,
and things i brought her

You may say i'm a miracle mannequin,
Here i come with my mystical plan again,
Although you think i can, i'm just a man
And i don't walk on water
I don't walk on water

I followed willingly,
a sweet temptation
She had me hypnotized,
and still i'm waiting
My dromedary dreams
as wet as oceans
With sand dunes bearing seeds
she set in motion

You may say i'm a cynical charlatan
There i go with my whimsical ways again
Although you think i can, i'm just a man
And i don't walk on water
I don't walk on water

Kaliedoscopial eyes
as you look in the mirror
And the long is getting
shorter as the far is now nearer

Are you just a mirror
standing in front of me?
Am i blind,
can my eyes really see?

You may say i'm a miracle mannequin, can
Here i come with my mystical plan again, Although you think i
, I'm just a man
And i do not walk on water
I do not walk on water

My dromedary dreams as wet
as oceans
With sand dunes bearing seeds she set in motion


My dromedary dreams ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment