Monday, February 7, 2011

Emerson Vcr 3000 Manual

house medical examination

had so that I today. Came to me because of my nose in handy. And in terms of these strange symptoms I can only say that it is not herpes, that is not viral, but is a normal bacterial infection. Now I'm just so bekommmen healing cream that I can smear it in the nose (yeah! ^ ^).
The doctor told me I should leave my body in the future, save something and come to rest, instead of 5 times a week to make sport (3 x 2 x Training + FS). Strangely, my body seems so for a year so to have had no problems. Cause of my problems may have been stress test before the practical exam, which I have not noticed to be honest. I did not feel really stressed out when I was testing. But whatever else happens subconsciously ...
For the two troublesome infections here were so right after that. She also said that just get extreme athletes often have limitations and accurate for these types of infections were susceptible. The immune system is overwhelmed. Also, my muscle pains were warning signs of my body that I should please come down times. And even if this stress is coming ... Oo BOOM! Is it already happened! Fuck! I'm getting old!
Well okay good. Lubricate So from tonight always nice cream in the face: D
My Dacia is now been brought even to Uncle Doc. Initial inspection. Since December actually overdue. A low beam must be replaced in any case. What am I doing today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment